Monday, April 17, 2006

Article 4, Section 1

Our first assignment for the General Practice course I'm taking was a research paper on Full Faith and Credit, the meaning of it and how it has been applied. I spent over a week reading cases and articles, probably my favorite on the subject was Justice Robert H. Jackson's speech on The Lawyer's Clause" which was great for background. Then I spent a few days trying to digest what I'd read and put it into something that would explain what I think I understood about the topic. I e-mailed it in to the instructor and then as I thought more about it, I wished I had done it differently, had read another case, or researched more - on and on. So we'll see. I love to do research and my writing has gotten me excellent grades and comments from my instructors, but this time, it just didn't click with me. I think I'm going to do the paper over again, if only for my own clearer understanding of it. Although when the instructor reads it, he may send it back and INSIST that I do it over again!

Well, on to another Monday at work - the calendar is full!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home