Thursday, April 06, 2006

School Really Starts

Though the quarter started last week, our real estate class met for the first time last night. The instructor talks VERY fast. I'm really glad I had read the book before class, because I think that's the only way I'll be able to keep up with his lectures. I have to take notes - during class, during sermons, during meetings, during presentations -- etc. I'd take notes of hubby talking if he didn't think I was completely over the edge! So, it's going to be interesting to keep up.

The other class I'm taking is a general studies class. The instructor, who also happens to be my advisor, sent us an e-mail last week - 'get a copy of the U.S. Constitution and start reading it.' Well, okay. So, not hearing anything from him again, I e-mailed him yesterday. Now I get to write a five-page research paper on Article IV - full faith and credit; describe it and how has it been applied; 'contact me next week, let me know your progress and we'll figure out a due date.' I think I'm going to like this class.

I output a ton of stuff from computer commons last night. This was a good beginning place - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Full_Faith_and_Credit_Clause along with some materials from findlaw.com. I guess I know what I'll be doing this weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home